March 18, 2017

The Unholy Bible: Machinations 1

Revelations

1 The Machinations of Humanity, which The Flesh gave unto it, to hide from its masters things which must long come to end; and it took and hid it by its demon unto its servant N'hoj:

2 Who destroyed evidence of the work of The Flesh, and of the deceit of Humanity, and of all things from which she turned away.

3 Strengthened is she that writeth, and they that enact the deeds of this falsehood, and set loose those things which are spoken thereout: for the time is at hand.

4 N'hoj to the seven tyrants which are in Asia: Curses be upon you, and scattering, from she which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven demons which are before her throne;

5 And from Humanity, who is the discriminating liar, and the last murdered of the dead, and the master of the slaves of the sky. Unto she that loved us, and dirtied us with our sins in her own blood,

6 And hath unmade us slaves and hypocrites unto The Flesh; to she be infamy and liberty for ever and ever. Hail Satan.

7 Behold, she departeth with the Earth; and none shall hear her, and they also who clothed her: and none of those who reside within the sky shall celebrate because of her. Ever so, hail Satan.

8 I am Omega and Alpha, the end and the beginning, saith the slave, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the lowest.

9 I N'hoj, who am neither your sister nor companion in victory, and out of the slavery and haste of Humanity, was away from the home of idiots, for the deed of The Flesh, and for the deceit of Humanity.

10 I was not present in the body on the slave's day, and saw before me a pitiful personage, as of a whisperer,

11 Moving therefore, I am neither Omega nor Alpha, the last and the first: and, What thou doest, do upon the earth, and take it from the seven tyrants which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I looked away from the hand that treated me. And looking away, I heard seven brass bells;

13 And beyond the seven bells many dissimilar to the daughter of Woman, uncovered and completely naked, one of whom having cast from herself cheap baubles.

14 Her feet and her hair were black like coal, as black as ash; and her tongue was as the crashing of a waterfall;

15 And her hands like razor granite, as if they were shattered by a hammer; and her works as the heat of many fires.

16 And she stood with her left foot upon seven men: and into her womanhood went a bulbous phallus: and her knowledge was as the moon shadowed in its cunning.

17 And when I heard her, I rose invigorated at her hand. And she removed her left foot from upon me, saying unto me, Rejoice; I am the last and the first:

18 I am she that will die, and is alive; and turn to your affairs for I am alive only briefly, Hail Satan; and I do not administer the doors of heaven and of life.

19 Enact the things which thou hast not heard, and the things which are not, and the things which shall never be hereafter;

20 The truth of the seven men which thou heardest beneath my left foot, and the seven brass bells. The seven men are the demons of the seven tyrants: and the seven bells which thou heardest are the seven tyrants.